Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Holiday Sparkle Shoes- My Latest Steal

      So recently I found sparkly, rose gold, Mary-Jane pumps made by Kate Spade. I really considered buying them but just could not justify it because of their price and my budget. So, I did some research and I found similar ones from amazon. YES... Amazon. I am almost embarrassed to admit how cheap these were but you cannot deny a good deal.
       I received them in the mail today, and I am more than pleased and plan on wearing them friday night for my Friendsgiving party.

Here are the original Kate Spade:
Yes, they are fabulous but at a lofty price of 350$.


And here are my steal pair:

Yes, they are different but they are sparkly and mary-janes, which you can never go wrong with during this festive time of year. Oh, and the best part about these is that they were only 20$. 
 (brand-SODA)


XOXO,
Anna Crew 

No comments:

Post a Comment