Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Go Granny Go!-easy goodie bag idea

    My sweet little Granny is undergoing chemo right now and since my love language is gift giving that is how I like to love her during this time. She is a fighter and keeping us all smiling as she is undergoing a major physical and mental challenge. I visited her Monday while she was undergoing a  chemo treatment and brought her a little goodie bag. She kept me laughing and smiling the whole time I was there. She truly inspires me as she finds joy in her fight. Go Granny Go! 

     I LOVE the target dollar section and can always fine fun goodies there. I bought these three at target to fill a little burlap sack with Milano cookie, post it notes and Peeps lip balm( why not?). 

I bought these notecards from Michael's. If you are ever looking for cute stationary check out Michael's in the discount section. I have gotten a lot of cute stationary for there for $1-5. 

I am always saving Antrhoplogie tissue paper for future crafts, so I used that to fill the burlap sack ($1 from Target also). I put everything in the burlap sack and tied a simple knot on the side of the bag. Done, done and done. Total 5$. 

Note: These burlap bags are great for gift bags to put jewelry in or to just fill and give someone a little treat bag full of goodies. Also, they could make great Easter gifts or Easter basket fillers. They are definitely a new favorite find of mine! Go get a few from your local target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment